Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Remember These Little Kids?





I read blogs and see pictures, but these are the kids that I know. They look different from those other pictures.






Remember the tear-jerking Kodak commercial that played that song "Turn Around" by Malvina Reynolds? "...Turn around and you're two, Turn around and you're four..." I think it was that song. I know whichever song it was made me tearful every time.






Didn't know I was so song literate, did you? The amazing internet can make anyone look knowledgable. Of course, the internet can be a wolf in sheep's clothing. I often find papers that have been plagarized by googling a phrase or so. It was so much easier when I was a kid--not that I would plagarize! I did summarize quite a bit without documenting--I guess I'd have to say that was summarizing. The teachers should have been happy that I turned in a paper. That is the mindset of today's students. "You oughta be glad I showed up."






Well, all that I have to say is--Ya oughta be glad that I wrote something today so that checking in on my blog didn't waste your time!!

2 comments:

  1. It's bad when they are right in front of you, but you still see this version of them in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! That was on a 4th wasn't it? There are times that I wish time travel was possible.

    ReplyDelete